Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping and Delivery:
1. What are the shipping charges?
Shipping all over India is free.
2. Is cash on delivery available?
Yes, cash on delivery is available. We charge Rs. 50 for cash on delivery orders.
3. What are the cash on delivery charges?
We charge Rs. 50 for cash on delivery orders.
4. How many days does the shipping take?
Shipping takes 2-7 working days depending upon your location.
5. What if my order is delayed?
We promise to deliver your order in time but in rare instances your order may get delayed, due to reasons .....beyond our control. We would request you to kindly have patience and cooperate with us in such .....situations.
Exchanges and Returns:
1. Can I return or exchange my products?
We are sorry but we do not accept any returns or exchanges.
2. What if the goods delivered are damaged?
Every order goes through a quality check before being shipped. If however, you receive a damaged item, .....we will take it case to case basis and provide the best solution. A clear and uncut unboxing video must be sent within 24 hours of receiving the parcel for any complaints or disputes.
1. Can I cancel my order?
Order once placed cannot be cancelled as we ship them right after the order is placed with us.
Application and Removal:
1. How many nails are there in one set?
All our sets come with either 12 or 24 nails. Some sets may also have either 14 or 28 nails.
2. What does the nail care kit include?
The nail care kit includes cuticle stick, cuticle pusher, nail filer, alcohol swabs, piercing needle, glue and .....glue tabs.
3. What does the box include?
The box includes 12 or 24 nails, nail care kit, a four way nail buffer and an instructions manual.
4. How to apply the nails?
- Properly wash your hands and pat them dry.
- Remove any polish from your nails.
- Find the perfect sizes for your nail beds.
- Use the cuticle stick to gently push your cuticles back.
- Buff your nail beds using the step 1 of the buffer or the nail filer to remove any dirt or ridges.
- Sanitize your nails with alcohol swab.
- In case of glue tabs, apply the correct sizes of glue tabs on your natural nails, remove the protective film and stick the nails.
- In case of nail glue, use the pin to pierce the glue bottle. Apply glue on the pep nail and your natural nail and hold for 30 seconds to stick the nail properly. Repeat this process for all the other nails.
- Cut and file as per your preferred length.
- Click an instaready picture of your pep nails and tag us @pepnailsofficial.
5. How to remove the nails?
- Soak your fingers in warm soapy water for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Use the sloping edge of the cuticle stick to gently remove the pep nails.
- Soak your nails for a little longer if the nails don’t come off seamlessly the first time.
- Gently buff off the extra glue from your natural nails with the long filer or the four way nail buffer.
- Shine your natural nails perfectly by following all the steps on pep four way buffer.
- Click an instaready picture of your post care nails and tag us @pepnailsofficial.
6. Are the nails reusable?
Yes, the nails are reusable. They can be used any number of times with glue tabs and 3-4 times with .....nail glue if maintained and stored properly.
Payment:1. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit cards, debit cards, banks transfers, google pay, amazon pay, paytm, bharat pay .....and phone pay.
To pay via google pay, amazon pay, paytm, bharat pay and phone pay kindly use the specific payment .....option during checkout. For further questions kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on .....+919930552628.
Miscellaneous:1. How do I give feedback, ask queries or complain?
You can write to us as at email@example.com or call us on +919930552628.